One thought on “Do I pay a fee to my agent or broker?

  1. Arti says:

    You may want higher liability limits than the law requires. You should discuss your situation with your agent, broker, insurance company, or financial advisor. In many accidents, both drivers share the fault. The police, the insurance companies, or the courts, decide the comparative negligence. You can be sued for additional costs. If you do not have any insurance, your license may be suspended and your vehicle could be impounded. If you do not show proof of ins

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.