One thought on “How do I transfer my interest in a property?

  1. Arti says:

    Also include most current contact information for new owner/s. Please notify in writing at the address below and include a copy of the recorded assignment/deed conveying interest to the new owner/s. Pennzoil Place, 700 Milam Street, Suite 600, Houston, TX 77002. Incomplete forms will not be set-up. Please complete the Direct Deposit Form in full and include a voided check and either email to land@mesquite-energy. Yes, we do. Please be sure to fill out the form completely remembering to sign at the bottom. com or mail to Division Order Dept. If your monthly payment is below $25, the company holds that money in a suspense account until it exceeds $25 at wh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.