One thought on “What if I go back to work full-time?

  1. Arti says:

    An overpayment will be established and you may be assessed a disqualification for a time period up to one year. You could get up to 30 days in jail and/or be fined up to $500. If you move out of the area, or to another state, you must report immediately to the

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.