One thought on “Why am I being asked to have documents recorded in certain counties?

  1. Arti says:

    An oil and gas land broker in the area where the property is located may be able to provide this type of valuation. Due to the many variables involved in determining the estimated value of a property, PDC does notprovide such valuations. PDC is required to pay royalties based on record title. Therefore, we ask that you send us a copy of documents that pertain to your mineral interest, recorded in the county where the well(s) are located.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.